advance image setting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sonny
    Participant

There is two setting for advance features image setting, but i only able to save one ” Use advanced image finder”, “Verify featured Image” seem like some issue with my setup, everytime i check and click save it turn out uncheck again.
      Advanced “Featured” Image Settings
      Verify “Featured” Image
      Advanced Setting. Uncheck only if you are 100% sure that your images are valid or if you have troubles with image verification.
      Use advanced image finder
      Check this if your images could be found only in the fully processed posts.
      This feature could interfere with some plugins using post processing functions incorrectly. Your site could become messed up, have troubles displaying content or start giving you “ob_start() [ref.outcontrol]: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers” errors.

Alexis
      Participant

Hi.

Have the same problem here

The plugin post images to Facebook but not to twitter

The Check box for the item is not getting with the setting when we refresh the setting is gone

Please help us aout here

Thank is advance

Sonny
        Participant

Try pinterest ….. my pinterest show no image selected and none of any network have pictures other than fb …
          already report it but no admin take action on it ….. for week maybe ….

NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.