Advanced Custom Field – Image – Nextscripts Facebook post

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Advanced Custom Field – Image – Nextscripts Facebook post

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rob
    Participant

I created a ACF field called extra_image, this field is correctly showing up in post. I can select the image and also display it in a post.

Now I changed the settings of nextscripts, because I want to use this extra_image as posting image for facebook. I filled the custom field with the value “extra_image”, but when posting on facebook it gives a error.

How to use a custom IMAGE together with Nextscripts, so I can post a custom image to facebook?

Rob
      Participant

Someone a answer to this issue?

Rob
        Participant

I did some extra investigation.

Nextscripts is not working with Advanced Custom Fields correctly, with the type “TEXT” it’s working fine, but with type “FILE” for example it’s not working.

Type file gives in frontend correct the URL of the image, but Nextscripts gives a error, when pasting the link in a ACF field Text then it is working.

How can we make Nextscripts working with a ACF field of type “FILE” ???

NextScripts.com
          Participant

Sorry, but no. Most social networks need the URL reference to the image, not the image itself.

It should be the text field that contains the URL of the publicly available externally located image.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.