Auto-post to Super Admin SN Not Working

Forums NextScripts.com Website Auto-post to Super Admin SN Not Working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nizam
    Participant

Hi,

I have SNAP-Pr0-WPMU….

There’s 3 option to activate for my multisite…

1) Can Use Own SN Acount
      2) Auto-post to Super Admin SN
      3) Disable SNAP

When I give permission for no 2 (Auto-post to Super Admin’s SN) to my subsite, my subsite cannot post to Super Admin’s Social Network everytime I update something on my subsite.

Why is this happening and can you help me on this.

Thanks in advance

Nizam

Nizam
      Participant

Hi,

Can I have a support on this matter..

Thanks

newassignment
        Participant

Hello Nizam,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the issue with your SNAP-Pr0-WPMU plugin.

It sounds like you’ve enabled the “Auto-post to Super Admin SN” feature in the plugin settings, but your subsites are unable to automatically post updates to the main site’s social networks.

A few things to check:

Make sure the Super Admin account is properly connected to the desired social networks in the plugin settings. The subsites rely on this connection to post updates.
          Check that the subsite users have appropriate permissions to post to social networks. They may need a specific role like Editor or Admin to have posting capabilities.
          Try toggling the “Auto-post” setting off and back on again for the subsites. Sometimes a refresh is needed.
          Ensure the plugin is up to date and there are no conflicts with other plugins on the network. An update or disabling other plugins may help.
          If the issue persists after verifying those items, I would suggest reaching out to the plugin developer for further troubleshooting. They will have better insight into why the auto-posting is not working properly from subsites.

Let me know if you have any other questions! I’m happy to help get this resolved.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.