Auto Poster is Posting Images 3 Times to Tumblr. Ticket Is Unanswered for Weeks

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Auto Poster is Posting Images 3 Times to Tumblr. Ticket Is Unanswered for Weeks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bill Kochman
    Participant

Ludgwig, it has been sixteen days since I first asked you about the problem I am having with posting to my Tumblr account.

Now, not only is it syndicating my new WP blog post images in triplicate — meaning three times — but even my OLDER post images on Tumblr are now showing three times, with the post graphic being shown in different sizes.

As I explained earlier — twice in fact — I checked my auto poster settings for Tumblr, and I believe that they are correct, although I could be mistaken.

Unless you can help me to resolve this very soon, I will have no choice but revert back to using JetPack’s “Publicize” plugin instead.

I hope you will find time to respond this time. The ticket number where I explain all of this is 794669.

Thank you.

NextScripts.com
      Participant

Please see the answer in the FAQ – #9.1:

Support FAQ

Bill Kochman
        Participant

Thank you! After reading what you posted on you FAQ page regarding the three methods/tags that are used to post images to Tumblr, I FINALLY got it fixed this afternoon. The triple images are now gone, and I am a happy camper again. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.