Auto Posting Bugs

Forums NextScripts.com Website Auto Posting Bugs

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    George
    Participant

Is there a way to make the Auto Poster work (Social Networks Auto-Poster 4.2.5)? I’ve set it to:
      – Post ONLY never autoposted post (about 1500 posts)
      – Old to New
      – Post Type, Post Format – product (using some Aliexpress importer plugin)

I have 6 social networks, starting with Blogger.
      What happens is that the SNAP posts to Blogger (only) and only the first/oldest product from my WordPress site. So:
      1. How to fix the ‘Post ONLY never autoposted post’ which obviously is not working
      2. How to make SNAP continue auto posting after Blogger.

alinajack817
      Participant

How to fix podcast audio uploading issues?

Edenberg
        Participant

thanks

Edenberg
          Participant

Skycoach.gg positions itself as a premier coaching service tailored for gamers. With competitive rates and secure transactions, it’s the optimal choice for those seeking skill enhancement. Renowned coaches deliver personalized lessons, guaranteeing a substantial improvement in abilities. Noteworthy for its safety and user-friendly interface, Skycoach.gg stands out as the preferred destination for gamers looking to elevate their performance.

flyingdada
            Participant

Southwest Airlines lets you enjoy your travels with your pets by bringing them with you in the cabin. General pet guidelines and limits for traveling with pets on Southwest Airlines and you read Southwest Airlines Pet Policy.
              Southwest also welcomes mental support animals and emotional support dogs at no charge. In order to meet your specific needs, the airline advises you to pre-book your tickets as soon as possible. And during the reservation, add a special service request, when you have plans to fly your special friend.

nanib53766
              Participant

The level of professionalism displayed by EPICCARRY ‘s team was truly outstanding. They showcased a deep understanding of the game World of Warcraft and guided me through the various wow boost services they offered. Their expertise and knowledge made me feel confident in entrusting them with my character’s progression.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.