Autopost Issues with Postie

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Autopost Issues with Postie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

I’m having an issue where my posts are not autoposting to Twitter or Facebook when I update via email using Postie or when I use the WordPress app for iOS. No errors appear in the log. When I update through WordPress in the web browser everything works fine.

I’ve tried switching between posting immediately and using wp-cron, disabling user security verification, but still no luck. When I update with the app or Postie the autopost just doesn’t happen. A month ago it worked fine.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Nurgle
      Participant

postie works for me on the current version FYI, without changing any settings (think 3.0.5 fixed this)

Matt
        Participant

Thankx for your reply, Nurgle. Tried re-installing the plugin but still no luck. Posts from the iOS app and Postie just don’t get autoposted. The posts themselves don’t have the snap_isAutoPosted, snapTW or snapFB custom fields that appear in older posts from when it was working. Manually reposting to Twitter and FB works fine so I’m sure the accounts are connected correctly. Not really sure what to do except hope that a future update resolves the issue.

NextScripts.com
          Participant

What exactly do you have in the log after you make a post?

Matt
            Participant

Nothing at all shows up in the log. It’s as though the post was completely ignored by SNAP.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.