Blocked on Instagram for 2 Days

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Blocked on Instagram for 2 Days

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have been blocked on Instagram for the past two days. This is a real bummer, because you just recently got Instagram working again.

On several occasions prior to today, in the Instagram app on my iPhone, I received an on-screen message stating that I was using a service to increase my number of likes and followers, which is not true in the least. I only use the SNAP Pro plugin and no other type of service to post on Instagram. Is it possible that you made some changes in your codebase which Instagram does not like, and which is causing it to interpret my posts incorrectly?

Just now when I tried to do a test post on my iMac, I got the following error message, which basically says the same thing as what I was seeing on my iPhone:

Testing …

|ERROR -POST- Array
    (
    [message] => feedback_required
    [spam] => 1
    [feedback_title] => Action Blocked
    [feedback_message] => Your account has been temporarily blocked from taking this action. Sharing your account with a service that helps you get more likes or followers goes against our Community Guidelines. This block will expire on 2019-09-18. Tell us if you think we made a mistake.
    [feedback_url] => repute/report_problem/user_restriction_COMMENT_RESTRICT/
    [status] => fail
    )

|ERROR -POST- Array ( [message] => feedback_required [spam] => 1 [feedback_title] => Action Blocked [feedback_message] => Your account has been temporarily blocked from taking this action. Sharing your account with a service that helps you get more likes or followers goes against our Community Guidelines. This block will expire on 2019-09-18. Tell us if you think we made a mistake. [feedback_url] => repute/report_problem/user_restriction_COMMENT_RESTRICT/ [status] => fail )

===================

BTW, Blogger is still not working either. 🙁

I am blocked for 7 days becasuie same reason , i only use snam pro api premium

how to resolve this?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.