Blogger Broken Since July of 2019 – When Will It Be Fixed?

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Blogger Broken Since July of 2019 – When Will It Be Fixed?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

As stated in the title, Blogger has not been working for me at all since July of 2019. I have mentioned this fact several times here on the forum, as well as via email to SNAP Pro’s developer(s). I have been assured several times via email that a fix is on the way. Yet many months have gone by, and still there is no fix. Having said that, can we please be given an estimated target date when Blogger will begin working again? Thank you.

Hello I have the same problem.

Please fix it otherwise I want a full refund, the main reason I have renew the license is for the blogger blogs

Excellent! After seven long months, my blog is finally syndicating to Blogger once again. The only problem I see currently is that while the %URL% operator is replaced by the actual page URL in my posts on Blogger, it is not a clickable link. It is just plain black text. I don’t know if this is because of the way that Blogger is parsing it or what. In contrast, if I include clickable URLs in my WordPress blog posts, they DO appear as clickable links on Blogger.

NextScripts
    Keymaster
      while the %URL% operator is replaced by the actual page URL in my posts on Blogger, it is not a clickable link

You must wrap %URL% with a html tag:

<a href="%URL%">%TITLE</a>

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by NextScripts.
      • This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by NextScripts.

Hello Ludwig. Yes, I was already using HTML to enclose the %URL% tag. However, somehow I had gotten my HTML code wrong. I just now fixed it and it is now working fine, and producing a clickable link on Blogger. 🙂

MasterScript
      Participant

I am still getting error WP base blog

Array
        (
        [pgID] =>
        [isPosted] => 0
        [pDate] => 2020-04-17 16:09:46
        [Error] => -=ERROR=- parse error. not well formed
        )
        Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2020-04-17 16:09:46 [Error] => -=ERROR=- parse error. not well formed )

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.