Blogger Post Url not correct

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Harsh
    Participant

Last week I connected Blogger Blog with nextscript. I am able to auto post on blogspot but the url of post that is created through nextscript is very bad.
      This is what nextscript creating “2016/09/blog-post_57.html” , “2016/09/blog-post_11.html” which is very bad for seo.
      Whereas My original post has proper url like “myblog.com/how-to-delete-files-from-android-sd-card/”

I am using Nextscript API for connecting blogger by giving my userid and password

This is what nextscript creating “2016/09/blog-post_57.html” , “2016/09/blog-post_11.html” which is very bad for seo.

Here I mean https://xxxxxxx.blogspot.com/2016/09/blog-post_57.html this “blog-post_57” is wrong. it should have wordpress post url or some text from title …

Can someone help me

Hil
      Participant

You are right. Good Catch.
        Prior to 4/20/2016 it was showing correctly (meaning …/2016/04/what-we-talk-about-when-we-talk-about.html) . There was probably an Nextscripts plugin update at that time which caused to get messed up. So after 4/21 all blogger links are messed up.

I really hope support can fix this quickly, as these links are bad for SEO

Thanks

Hil
        Participant

Any update on this issue?
          Can Support please respond if this will be fixed?

Thanks

Todd
          Participant

Same problem here. Looks like its happening for a while now

Hil
            Participant

Did a little research and went through some of the updates.
              It appears that the problem started in version 3.5.5.

Here was the specific code in 3.5.4 :
              if ($post->post_status == “publish” && $isAvailBG) { ?>
              <input alt=”<?php echo $ii; ?>” style=”float: right;” onmouseout=”hidePopShAtt(‘SV’);” onmouseover=”showPopShAtt(‘SV’, event);” onclick=”return false;” type=”button” class=”button” name=”rePostToBG_repostButton” id=”rePostToBG_button” value=”<?php _e(‘Repost to Blogger’, ‘social-networks-auto-poster-facebook-twitter-g’) ?>” />

… which was replaced with this code in 3.5.5.. which is the same problem code in the current nextscripts version:
              if ($post->post_status == “publish” && $isAvailBG) { ?><?php $ntName = $this->ntInfo[‘name’]; ?>
              <input alt=”<?php echo $ii; ?>” style=”float: right;” onmouseout=”hidePopShAtt(‘SV’);” onmouseover=”showPopShAtt(‘SV’, event);” onclick=”return false;” data-ntname=”<?php echo $ntName; ?>” type=”button” class=”button manualPostBtn” name=”<?php echo $nt.”-“.$post->ID; ?>” value=”<?php _e(‘Post to ‘, ‘social-networks-auto-poster-facebook-twitter-g’); echo $ntName; ?>” />

I believe at least with this information support should be able to correct the url

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.