Cannot submit image to Google+

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gary Gipson
    Participant

When trying to upload an image to Google+ using your latest API, I get your 403 Forbidden error message… “Error: You are not authorized to publish to this page. Are you sure this is even a page?”

I successfully published posts with text only so my account is setup correctly (unless there’s some image option).

I tried using the image you have in your example. Here is the call

$gPostRes = $nt->postGP(“Test Message”, array(‘img’=>’https://www.nextscripts.com/imgs/nextscripts.png’), $googlePageId);

Gary Gipson
      Participant

Apparently it wont post images to personal google + accounts, but only business google+ accounts. I would remove this forum post, but do not see the delete link.

apkcrusher
        Participant

I’m trying to use the Facebook Comments option with this plugin and have all the correct checkboxes ticked but it looks like the post is still trying to use normal WordPress comments. Also, I’ve tried importing comments and no comments come into the system.
          here is link: Apkcrusher.com

apkthunder
          Participant

same problem i suffer from my site. but i have option to submit image in google+.
            So this is Apkthunder.com for you guys.

alifelove
            Participant

many people having this problem from there sites. but i will recommend you to submit image in google+. you can get free logo to upload on google+.

alifelove
              Participant

many people having this problem from there sites. but i will recommend you to submit image in google+.thekittenlove

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.