Can't get the SNAP work on my Genesis Theme Blogs

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Can't get the SNAP work on my Genesis Theme Blogs

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    LR
    Participant

Hey everyone,

Just want ask for help, as apparently I can’t get the plug-in to work with my blogs that are running the Genesis theme. The blog in particular that I tried it on is at baba-vanga.com
      So I do everything exactly in accordance with the installation instructions – I tried to install SNAP for my facebook page and my twitter account.
      As a matter of fact the test post work just fine on both social media – so the connection is set-up, but the plug-in doesn’t do any autoposting from my blog posts.
      Now I am thinking the following. Since my main page (index) of the blog has a static page – ei only one post, and from there I have different categories with different posts. Is it possible the plug-in to only scan posts from the index page and to not get to the other posts assigned to the different categories??
      Please take a look at my blog and advise what do you think, and why I can’t get it to work.
      Other than that, great job guys, for putting such an amazing plug-in together. This can save sooo much time and efforts!! Thumbs up
      Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.