Cant post to facebook still getting error: [Error] => (#200) The user hasn't au

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Cant post to facebook still getting error: [Error] => (#200) The user hasn't au

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kazi
    Participant

I am the owner of app+page but still cant fix this [Error] => (#200) The user hasn’t authorized the application to perform this action ) . Anyone fixed this problem recently! Thank you.

NextScripts.com
      Participant

Make sure the app, page and account you logged when you are authorizing the plugin is the same.

kazi
        Participant

I have bought your pro version. I have submitted the app for review than got notice “You don’t need any additional permissions to post to Pages or blogs that you administer. You only need to submit your app for review if your app will use a public-facing login.” I am doing nothing wrong but still same error. Can you fix this problem if i send you my facebook+website login details? Thank you.

NextScripts.com
          Participant

Why exactly did you submit your app for review?

Please just follow our instructions step by step. Don’t do anything that is NOT there. https://www.nextscripts.com/instructions/facebook-social-networks-auto-poster-setup-installation/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.