Changing FB posting permissions

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Changing FB posting permissions

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years, 3 months ago by Creating albums private and not public.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mbhunter
    Participant

When I authorized my app, I set the permissions to Friends Only rather than Public. As a result, the posts don’t have as much reach as they could have.

How do I make the permissions Public?

I tried changing the secret key and reauthorizing, but that didn’t work. I tried deleting the FB account from SNAP and re-adding it, and that didn’t work, either.

Thanks for your help.

NextScripts.com
      Participant

Please go to the app settings in Facebook are revoke the authorization for your website. Then go to the plugin settings and re-authorize it with correct setup.

Creating albums private and not public
        Participant

Hello,
          i have your plugin using the shell. I have completed all the installation and configuration, but I have a problem.
          Making sure to publish an article on facebook, the plugin automatically creates me an album to put pictures. This album has visibility ‘private’ and not ‘public’. In addition, this type of album created on facebook does not have the ability to be changed to ‘public’.
          How can I be able to directly create public and visible to my contacts?

NextScripts.com
          Participant
            Creating albums private and not public
            Participant

I tried to not create the album as advised me but still does not work.
              From my profile you can see. From friends profile you don’t see.
              I also recreated the application again and changed all the privacy settings to ‘public’ but nothing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Changing FB posting permissions’ is closed to new replies.