ERROR=- Array ( [Warning] => [Error] MALWARE PROBLEM!

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums ERROR=- Array ( [Warning] => [Error] MALWARE PROBLEM!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Samer
    Participant

ERROR=- Array ( [Warning] => [Error] => It looks like one of the devices where you’re logged into Facebook is being affected by harmful software called malware. To protect your account, you’re temporarily blocked from using Facebook as usual. If you can, please remove the malware from the affected device now—we’ll help by giving instructions when you open Facebook on that device. This block will be active for 2 days more

I don´t know witch device is it, i have only one computer logged in to this account …

Any Help?

bwchrisad
      Participant

I really wish someone had responded to this, I have the exact same error and can find no response from SNAP support anywhere about what this is being caused by.

gibor
        Participant

Same error here…
          FB works fine with Browser, trying to post via “Next Scripts: Social Networks Auto Poster Options” failed with this message..

PC ist not infected ! No maleware, …

This happend after last update of wordpress and plugins ;(

Please help

best regards
          Heiner

Ste

Same error and plugin does not work

Niki

Idem!!

Niki

Nessuno risponde. Come si può pensare di prendere il plugin PRO?

Tim Hosking

Yep. This just started happening to me too. It’s a show stopper. It allows me to submit a test post but not a live article.

NextScripts.com
                  Participant

This has nothing to do with SNAP. Your account triggered some internal Facebook spam prevention mechanism. Check your computers and devices, try to create, setup and authorize new app. Contact Facebook directly it it does’t help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.