Error messages

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Error messages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jim Farthing
    Participant

I am just getting set up with BBpress and am in the process of creating the forums.

So I am running into problems.

The first error I get is

I am working on getting rid of this error. It is not related to SNAP since I still get it when I disable SNAP but I just wanted to include it here i the interest of full disclosure.

I click on OK to clear the error then click publish again then I get this error on a white screen:

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Post as array in /srv/disk11/2110213/www/jimandms.com/wp-content/plugins/social-networks-auto-poster-facebook-twitter-g/inc/nxs_functions_adv.php on line 155

I can go pull up the forum list and the forum that I just created is there. But I would still much rather not see any errors at all, of course.

Also, I just tried to create a test post. After clearing the first error I get a 500 Internal Server Error. Of course I disabled the plugin and did not get the error. In spite of the error the post to twitter still went through.

My website is https://jimandms.com if you would like to pay a visit.

Thanks for reading!
      Jim

Jim Farthing
      Participant

Well there was an image for the first error. But I don’t think that the first error is important since it is unrelated to SNAP. As I said before I just wanted to include it here in the interest of full disclosure.

Jim Farthing
        Participant

Never mind. I will just use Jetpack instead.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.