Error on post publish

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Error on post publish

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Terry
    Participant

Hi,
      I should have been paying closer attention but have been receiving the errors below on publishing a post in my WordPress blog. After looking through the forums and generally searching for this error, I can’t find anything. Before pull out the plugin and tear apart my blog, I wanted to check in with NextScripts.
      ———————–

Notice: Undefined index: fp in /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/167110/domains/polkadotbutterfly.com/html/wp-content/plugins/social-networks-auto-poster-facebook-twitter-g/NextScripts_SNAP.php on line 213

Notice: Undefined index: gp in /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/167110/domains/polkadotbutterfly.com/html/wp-content/plugins/social-networks-auto-poster-facebook-twitter-g/NextScripts_SNAP.php on line 213

Notice: Undefined index: pn in /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/167110/domains/polkadotbutterfly.com/html/wp-content/plugins/social-networks-auto-poster-facebook-twitter-g/NextScripts_SNAP.php on line 213

Notice: Undefined index: yt in /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/167110/domains/polkadotbutterfly.com/html/wp-content/plugins/social-networks-auto-poster-facebook-twitter-g/NextScripts_SNAP.php on line 213

Notice: Undefined variable: isS in /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/167110/domains/polkadotbutterfly.com/html/wp-content/plugins/social-networks-auto-poster-facebook-twitter-g/NextScripts_SNAP.php on line255

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/167110/domains/polkadotbutterfly.com/html/wp-content/plugins/social-networks-auto-poster-facebook-twitter-g/NextScripts_SNAP.php:213) in /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/167110/domains/polkadotbutterfly.com/html/wp-admin/post.php on line 233

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/167110/domains/polkadotbutterfly.com/html/wp-content/plugins/social-networks-auto-poster-facebook-twitter-g/NextScripts_SNAP.php:213) in /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/167110/domains/polkadotbutterfly.com/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1173

———————–

On the front end of my site I get the following error displayed on archive pages (listing posts of certain category) and when I am listing all posts on the WordPress admin panel. One post disappeared when I published (and received these errors). It was in the database but not displayed in the listing of all posts.

Notice: Object of class WP_Post could not be converted to int in /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/167110/domains/polkadotbutterfly.com/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3157

————————
      I have an old version of the blog that is not having this problem.

Note that the problem may be due to double publishing (via NextScripts) posts that I accidentally published instead of hitting draft.
      Please advise if there are records NextScripts creates in the database associated with a post that I can remove to clean up the error.

Thanks for your help!
      Terry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.