Error posting to LinkedIn personal pages but not company pages

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Error posting to LinkedIn personal pages but not company pages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LauraVM
    Participant

I’ve successfully set up posting to my LinkedIn company pages on my websites. But when I submit a test post for my personal page, I get this error:

Array ( [postID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2015-04-30 18:35:10 [Error] => Error: No posting form found on https://www.linkedin.com/home. You are either not logged in or have no posting privileges on this page. )

I would also like to set up posting to the company owner’s personal page that I moderate, at his request. I’m getting the same error.

NextScripts.com
      Participant

Please use LinkedIn APi, not Nextscripts APi for personal pages.

LauraVM
        Participant

Thanks for your quick response, but I don’t understand. I followed the instructions, and it worked at first back in February. But now it doesn’t. I tried to delete the account in SNAP & set it up again. That didn’t work either.

Now I’m trying to set up SNAP for LinkedIn on another website I manage, and it won’t even authorize my company page this time!! The LinkedIn Developer App pages changed, too. It’s not showing me the oAuth User Token & Secret anymore, and asking for more info that it didn’t ask for before. I’m getting this error:

85NOP5GLES
          [unauthorized]. The token used in the OAuth request is not valid. consumerKey: 78k251ccft4oke

LauraVM
          Participant

OK. I had typed a URL wrong for the new site I was setting up. So the company page for that site works. But I still can’t get the posts to personal pages to work. I’m not sure what you mean when you say, “Please use LinkedIn APi, not Nextscripts APi for personal pages.”

LauraVM
            Participant

Never mind! Figured it out. Only fill one side of the form, like it says on the top of the form, and I neglected to read!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.