Error with posting to blogger

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Marek
    Participant

Hello while i try to post something to blogger i got this error : ( posting to g + is ok )
      Array
      (
      [pgID] =>
      [isPosted] => 0
      [pDate] => 2015-04-29 19:21:15
      [Error] => Error: {“error”:{“message”:”XSRF token validation”,”code”:-32000}}
      )
      How to repair this ?

Marek
      Participant

Thats the new problem…

Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2015-04-29 20:27:08 [Error] => Error: 200 | Invalid Login Failed to connect to 2a00:1450:401b:801::2004: Network is unreachable )

Marek
        Participant

And that Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2015-04-29 20:27:57 [Error] => Array ( [code] => ERR [error] => Attribute name “itemscope” associated with an element type “div” must be followed by the ‘ = ‘ character. ) )

Marek
          Participant

Really i need help. how to fix this ?

NextScripts.com
            Participant

It’s kind of hard to answer, because your issues contradict each other.

#1. Your API is outdated.

#2. Please see the answer in the FAQ – #1.10:

Support FAQ

#3. You are using free API and hit it’s limit.

Marek
              Participant

how can i hit the limit while there is only one auto post for blogger there ?

Marek
                Participant

For now i have this error all the time Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2015-04-30 20:03:59 [Error] => Array ( [code] => ERR [error] => Attribute name “itemscope” associated with an element type “div” must be followed by the ‘ = ‘ character. ) )
                  So how to fix this ?

NextScripts.com
                  Participant

What is your version?

This error is related to this:

https://www.nextscripts.com/blog/bloggerblogspot-two-ways-of-auto-posting/

The problems with Free API:

The HTML code should be XHTML complaint. This is usually not a problem with clean wordpress, but a lot of third party plugins forgot to close html tags, put quotes in attributes and use
                    not
                    . Things like this will be rejected by free API and message won’t be posted.

itemscope without ‘=’ is NOT XHTML complaint, blogger rightfully rejects it.

Marek
                    Participant

Latest version of the free version, how to fix this ?

NextScripts.com
                      Participant

This is limitation of the free Blogger API. it takes only XHTML complaint code. It’s been like this for years, so I doubt Google has any plans to fix/change that.

So you can either make your text XHTML complaint or upgrade.

Marek
                        Participant

Ok but how to do that ? It was posting normal with the old version but when i upgrade the script it started to give that error

NextScripts.com
                          Participant

It has nothing to do with the version. Nothing was changed in the blogger code for the last 18 months. The problem is with the content of your posts.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.