Facebook GROUPS not populated / Enter PAGE ID doesn't work!

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Facebook GROUPS not populated / Enter PAGE ID doesn't work!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    knm77@yahoo.com
    Participant

I have an issue. I actively endorse your product to our clients and they number by the thousands.

We have opted for the NextScripts API but we are getting inconsistent results. We have a large amount of users who are unable to Post to Groups.

We have users who retrieved their session ID (c_user) and user ID (xs) and are seeing different results with regards to the WHERE TO POST.

There are clients who are able to see their PAGES and GROUPS (all the groups they joined including those they are not admin but have permission to post) and it populates within the WHERE TO POST. However MOST of the others are only able to see PAGES and enter page ID.

Enter Page ID however DOES NOT WORK either. Despite entering the Group ID correctly, I receive the following ERROR.
      Testing …

:null,”summary”:”Your Request Couldn’t be Processed”,”description”:”There was a problem with this request. We’re working on getting it fixed as soon as we can.
      :null,”summary”:”Your Request Couldn’t be Processed”,”description”:”There was a problem with this request. We’re working on getting it fixed as soon as we can.

We have followed ALL THE STEPS as written inside your description including not logging out of the profile however the results are INCONSISTENT.

It would be very much appreciated if we could get QUICK and IMMEDIATE assistance from you. We have tried all the FAQ’s and Troubleshooting steps you have provided but it DOES NOT WORK.

knm77@yahoo.com
      Participant

Now I managed to get the groups to be added onto the platform however now facebook flags every post I make to the groups as SPAM.
        I am currently restricted from posting or joining groups for 24 hours.

Any suggestion on how I can get my information to be disseminated to these groups without it being flagged almost immediately the moment it was published?

richardbrook
        Participant

I have this same problem – i can get the same error code of: :null,”summary”:”Your Request Couldn’t be Processed”,”description”:”There was a problem with this request. We’re working on getting it fixed as soon as we can.
          Any update? Thanks Richard

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by richardbrook.
          rep@chalany.com
          Participant

I have the same problem for last several months even with premium API from nextscripts:
            :null,”summary”:”Your request couldn’t be processed”,”description”:”There was a problem with this request. We’re working on getting it fixed as soon as we can.

Just wasted money by buying premium API. Support “Ludvik” do not reply

Enhbold
            Participant

Same here too.

Facebook flags every post I make to the groups as SPAM or block my account. Updating new c_user session ID everytime. But result is same.

Two or three weeks ago i get new problem. It says: Failed Session.

Can’t fix this error, other groups are posting fine but some of them i got this error. It’s same user and same session ID. No ban for groups.

Hi, did you fix this problem?? I have this same problem – i can get the same error code of: :null,”summary”:”Your Request Couldn’t be Processed”,”description”:”There was a problem with this request. We’re working on getting it fixed as soon as we can.

bwyderko
              Participant

I’m having the same problem with some of my accounts posting to Personal Facebook Profiles. I get the following error: ERROR=- :null,”summary”:”Your Request Couldn’t be Processed”,”description”:”There was a problem with this request. We’re working on getting it fixed as soon as we can.”,”description_raw”:”There was a problem with this request. We’re working on getting it fixed as soon as we can.

Only certain profiles have the problem and I can’t figure out what it is about them that’s causing it. I have had this problem before, but it was fixed with a previous update…now it seems to be back.

Ludwig/NextScripts admin: this needs to be fixed ASAP!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.