Facebook not retrieving groups at all.

Forums NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. Facebook not retrieving groups at all.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    aj270303@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi.

After following the new install instructions for facebook. It is not working on my sites. The enter the page id finds nothing. it just goes into a loop for 10 or so seconds and nothing.

NextScripts.com
      Keymaster

Are you using the latest version of plugin (4.2.3) and API (4.3.6)?

Hi nextscript.. the plugin doesn’t work.. there is a solution?

NextScripts.com
        Keymaster

It would be very helpful if you tell me exactly what error message you are getting. There could be many different errors, and I can’t help you without knowing which one you got.

aj270303@gmail.com
          Participant

|Failed Session|Wrong Session

NextScripts.com
            Keymaster

Please follow our instructions: https://www.nextscripts.com/snap-nextscripts-api-for-facebook-configuration/ and get a correct, active and working session ID.

aj270303@gmail.com
              Participant

Got that, please see your support ticket.

I have posted the error there

NextScripts.com
                Keymaster

What is the ticket #?

aj270303@gmail.com
                  Participant

1. I have got this working, although it does not recognise my cron job for some reason. It’s the same as my other sites excluding website name yet it does not work.?

2. How do i get this autoposting using a different account session to my main one?. it seems everytime I log out and into my main account it gets a different session.

This is massively annoying. On the facebook api, you could setup autoposting on a different account, close down and sign into a different account and it would still work fine.

As we are paying for this. Why doesn’t your api do the same.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.