Facebook Posts With Youtube Video Are Blank

Forums NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. Facebook Posts With Youtube Video Are Blank

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stuart
    Participant

Hi,

When my posts that contain a youtube video are made to Facebook they appear in Facebook with a blank image.

I always put a featured image in the featured image position. I have my settings per the directions on this site to achieve the big picture on Facebook.

I have tried including the same featured image in the body thinking maybe that would work. I have tried posting as “image post” without success.

I am not a developer or expert so please respond as such. Thanks for your time and effort.

Stuart
      Participant

Noticed NextScripts replied to a post 14 hours old.. Could you please reply to mine, I posted yet another video post and once again I am not getting any image regardless of the configuration i try posting in. Your help you be greatly appreciated.

NextScripts.com
        Participant

Please contact support directly. We can’t recreate this problem. We need to looks at somebody’s environment.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.