Facebook Repost Problem

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Facebook Repost Problem

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    kegnum
    Participant

I have my plugin set to repost automatically to facebook 0 to 1 day so it basically reposts that days posts over and over again for that day. Been working for weeks. All of a sudden it keeps posting the same post over and over and over.

This is the case of 5 separate sites. I checked the settings. I tried to switch the settings around. I uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin. Not sure what else to do.

kegnum
      Participant

Also when i unchecked the “auto repost” box on the post that was reposting over and over… it keeps automatically rechecking.

kegnum
        Participant

[2013-12-26 11:10:59] – [RE-Posted] [Facebook – Facebook] – OK | Next Time Requested: 2013-12-26 11:10:09 | Current Time:2013-12-26 11:10:59 | | Last Time:2013-12-26 10:53:32| Next Shedulled Time – 2013-12-26 11:00:38) | Reposted (Old to New) POST ID: | Prev Post ID:17234 |

Now its trying to repost and has a differnet previous post id but is reposting nothing.

kegnum
          Participant

and now it went back to reposting that same old post…. deleting the post to see if that helps. Again, this is happening to 5 different sites.

kegnum
            Participant

Ok changed the settings to allow for an extra day 0 to 2 days instead of 0 to 3 and it works fine.

So, two problems. Why would it keep posting the same post over and over even if it was out of posts from the date range and why can’t it recognize the posts from today. It was working fine for weeks until some time last night.

kegnum
              Participant

OK so basically the problem now is that the posts that are being reposted are from the previous day instead of the current day. I have the settings set to earlier than 0 days and not later than 1 day. These settings worked fine up until the day before i started this thread.

I know it was probably relaxed here due to the holidays but now that they are over i am hoping to get an answer. 🙂

Stavros Z
                Participant

Hello Kegnum.
                  I have the same iteration issues with re-post function on Facebook though I’ve left the default setting for picking posts between 365 and 30 days old.

kegnum
                  Participant

It has now been well over a week since I posted this issue. Would be amazing to get a response. I see that the staff too the time to cherry pick certain issues to resolve.. I check back 2 to 3 times a day to see if anyone has replied.

Would be nice to get some kind of response even if it is just to say that you are not going to respond. You know, so I stop wasting my time…

NextScripts.com
                    Participant

We are investigating the issue. We will reply once we find the problem or/and solution.

TJ
                      Participant

Hello,
                        I also have the same iteration issues with re-post. Looking forward to a solution.
                        Thanks

kegnum
                        Participant

are you all still looking into this?

Reeon
                          Participant

Same problem for me with FB repost function.

Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2014-02-05 15:22:43 [Error] => [ERROR] An unexpected error has occurred. Please retry your request later.
                            )

I’ve tried autoposting with Jetpack and it works fine. However I prefer SNAP 🙂

Let us know what’s going on 😉

NextScripts.com
                            Participant

kegnum please look here: https://www.nextscripts.com/known-issues/auto-reposting-problems/

Reeon: You are confusing “Autposting” and “Reposting”. You problem has nothing to do with “Reposting.” Your answer is in the FAQ – #4.18: https://www.nextscripts.com/support-faq/#q45

kegnum
                              Participant

no, im not confused about the difference between autoposting and reposting.

I set your plugin to repost posts from that day. no eariler than 0 days and no later than 1 day. A few days before I posted this over a month ago it was working fine. It would post any post that I posted that day over and over again to FB. All of a sudden it started posting posts from the previous day.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.