facebook temporarily closes my account for security

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums facebook temporarily closes my account for security

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    sparuso
    Participant

Hello

when I apply the settings and after operating a time facebook temporarily closes my account for security arguing that I log in “UK” and asks me to change my password, this happens continuously. Prevents continuous operation.

what solution do I have so that facebook does not close temporarily and ask me to change password

NextScripts.com
      Keymaster

FAQ

Question:
        I got email from Google (LinkedIn, Facebook) saying “Your account was accessed from some remote location”, was that you?

Answer:
        All our scripts are installed on your server and your server makes posts to your networks directly. When you make a post your server logins to your account on your behalf and makes a post. The location in the email that your account was accessed from is a location of your server.

Please confirm that it was you. It might take several times and then Facebook will stop asking.

I have tried it several times and always the account is blocked temporarily

NextScripts.com
        Keymaster

Please try to configure using session, not username/password or vise versa.

Chowdhury
          Participant

I have tired with session as well as username password. At least 15-20 times already and every time my account got locked.

Hi Guys

I live in the UK and my server is in the USA and I am having the same issue with the constant temp blocking.

Ludo64
            Participant

I have the same problem (live in France and website hosted in Germany). Every time Facebook blocks account and ask to change password. And finishes by saying that “he will continue to block any suspicious connection”.

Update to my problem.

I used the session to access Facebook and it works perfectly.

Ludo64
              Participant

the problem is that with the session, you are forced to use your own computer. Which is not possible if there are several editors of a blog who all have a different facebook session (because everyone connected to his own facebook). That’s why the connection with id / password must work in my case. (Facebook offers “passwords for applications” in order not to our facebook password, it might be a track to study?)

NextScripts.com
                Keymaster

the problem is that with the session, you are forced to use your own computer.

I am not sure what do you mean. You must be misunderstanding our instructions. There is no difference between using username/password or session info.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.