Facebook WordPress auto posting Link incorrect

Forums NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. Facebook WordPress auto posting Link incorrect

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pam
    Participant

My word press posts are appearing nicely within FB, but the links are sending the readers to the plain version of the wordpress rather than the wordpress within my website. Is there a way to get the link correct? Step by steps would be great! I currently have it set up as per directions, but really want the reader’s to come into the blog that is hosted within my website (domainname.com/blog) rather than the basic domainname.com/wp. Thanks you any assistance!

NextScripts.com
      Participant

Plugin does not generate those links, it takes it from WP Settings

WP Admin Panel -> Settings -> Permalinks

Pam
        Participant

I went in and reset those links to /blog and now my wordpress admin went poof:(. anyway to get it back. I can get a funny looking sign in page, but after logging in . . .it sends me to a “there’s an error” page within my website rather than the admin panel:(.
          Thanks for any help:)

NextScripts.com
          Participant

It will be posting as the name of the Facebook user who authorized the plugin. If you are group admin you can set in the group settings to post as the name of the group.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.