Facebook/Twitter no longer posting

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Facebook/Twitter no longer posting

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christopher
    Participant

I use an RSS feed to generate news posts on our site. This has worked perfectly until the most recent SNAP upgrade. Now the entire log is filled with messages like this:

[2016-09-28 04:04:30] – [*** ID: 6152, Type: post] – Status Changed: new_to_publish. Autopost requested.
      [2016-09-28 04:04:29] – [*** ID: 6150, Type: post] – Status Changed: new_to_publish. Autopost requested.
      [2016-09-28 01:04:42] – [*** ID: 6149, Type: post] – Status Changed: new_to_publish. Autopost requested.
      [2016-09-28 00:03:28] – [*** ID: 6147, Type: post] – Status Changed: new_to_publish. Autopost requested.

Nothing ever gets posted to facebook or twitter. If I manually publish a post it works. If I go in and edit one of the RSS posts and hit the “post to facebook” option it works.

I’ve not had this problem until the past few weeks. Any suggestions?

Christopher
      Participant

Any suggestions? I have submitted a couple of support tickets and not received a reply. In the meantime, I’ve had to disable snap and use ifttt.com to get my content cross promoting again.

Thanks.

Christopher
        Participant

I have not been able to resolve this and I can’t get any responses when I submit a ticket to the author. Does anyone have suggestions as to other similar plugins?

Bobby
          Participant

Hi Christopher,
            I’m having similar problems..Combine heads and see if we can solve it?
            Email is bobby@digifeye.com

Brad
            Participant

Hey guys I’m having the exact same problem on all of my sites and have not heard back from support either.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.