Faceboook: Link back to wordpress using URL referrer

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Faceboook: Link back to wordpress using URL referrer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JOffa
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve just set up your plugin to post to Facebook from our web site. I’m posting to the time line of a Facebook account. The Posts are being posted to Facebook with apparent no issues.

The problem happens when I click on the link in the Facebook post to get back to the wordpress post on our site. Facebook seems to be adding the following to the URL and our web site is unable to resolve the URL. What gets displayed is a blank page.

https://website.org.au/page?ref=profile&code=big long Base64 encoded string

I’ve tested this with both Firefox on a PC and a mobile browser on Android.

I’ve gone through all the FAQ’s and did not see anything related to this issue.

In your experience is there anything I can do about this on either the Facebook page, our web site or the NextScripts plugin?

Cheers,
      Joffa.

Joffa
      Participant

Just as a follow up both share a link and attach to the blog post seem to do the same thing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.