Feature request – Quick post/share

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Feature request – Quick post/share

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    beamwire
    Participant

Hi there, I have a feature in mind that would be great for Nextscripts.

Basically it’s enabling SNAP to share a 3rd party link across the selected networks.

How I see it working is that first have a separate post configuration for 3rd party links(i.e. posts and pages that aren’t on your site), so instead of saying ‘Title’ is now up at ‘Mysite’, I can configure the post to say Check out this great post at ‘Othersite’ – ‘Title’.

Then when I want to share a post, I input a site url, the url for the featured image(likely from the same page), write the excerpt, select the network accounts and hit post. It will then post the link across the selected networks, just like how SNAP works for your own posts.

This way SNAP can cover both your own content and external links. ๐Ÿ™‚

IsmailI
      Participant

I am adding 300 of accounts of Facebook and its very panic to enter again and again same API key and Secret Key of Facebook App, Its possible if you save multiple application keys in setting option and shows drop down during adding of facebook page or group so we only select the app name and it automatically use predefiend keys which is earlier we save on settings.

Kindly consider my request as I need this,I am unable to add many accounts due to this feature.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.