- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 8 months ago by CHris.
- February 23, 2013 at 7:02 am #8654piemanParticipant
Any plans to integrate SNAP with Flickr?February 23, 2013 at 2:12 pm #8661NextScripts.comParticipant
We have some thoughts about it, just not sure how should it be. Do you have any suggestions?June 8, 2013 at 5:47 pm #15096CHrisParticipant
My overall goal is two-fold.
1) Blog posts are automatically posted to Facebook. This is done. Found your plugin and it works well.
2) When I create a new set on Flickr, I use the Flickr button to share via WordPress. It makes a nice post on my WordPress blog. Then your plugin grabs that post and shares via Facebook by putting the Flickr images into a new Facebook album of the same name.
Right now the auto posts from Flickr into WordPress look terrible when posted to Facebook. Sometimes it pulls a thumbnail from the footer instead of the post. And it only put a tiny thumbnail instead of the complete photo set into the post.
One alternative is to have a filter in your plugin to not post any of the Flickr > WP posts to facebook. That way I can post directly from Flickr to Facebook and avoid wordpress. I don’t want double posts on facebook.
Any advice to how to make this happen would be very helpful.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.