Google+ Image Post – Link image to site

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Google+ Image Post – Link image to site

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Carlton Grady
    Participant

If I choose Google+ Image Post is there a way to make the image link to my website? I know there is another option Add blogpost to Google+ message as an attachment, but I would prefer to use the larger image format.

Am I missing something, is there a reason why I would not want the image to link to my site?

Carlton Grady
      Participant

I’m having with selecting pinterest boards. I have imported the boards into nextscipts, they are available in the drop down, but no matter what I select it always publishes to the first board in the drop down list. Anyone else have this problem, or a solution?

NextScripts.com
        Participant

If I choose Google+ Image Post is there a way to make the image link to my website? I know there is another option Add blogpost to Google+ message as an attachment, but I would prefer to use the larger image format.

Am I missing something, is there a reason why I would not want the image to link to my site?

There is nothing can be done. It doesn’t matter what you would want. Google knows better. “Image Post” means you are publishing an image and Google+ automatically sets the link to the “bigger image” popup. If you need it to link it to your site you need to choose different type of post.

Carlton Grady
          Participant

OK, is it possible to increase the size of the image if using “Add blogpost to Google+ message as an attachment”

NextScripts.com
            Participant

We do not control the size of the image. Google does resizing and cropping by itself.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.