How to set up multiple websites

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums How to set up multiple websites

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Before I purchased I was told I can use this on multiple websites as long as it is for the same customer.

In this case this customer has multiple WordPress websites and each website has its own unique Facebook page and I am an admin for every FB page. Each of the websites has its own Facebook page; none of the websites will post to any Facebook page except their own.

So today I am trying to set those up but got confused by the instructions here, https://www.nextscripts.com/snap-nextscripts-api-for-facebook-configuration/, that says this,

If you need to set several different accounts, you can open an “Incognito” window in your browser, login, get a session ID and close the window. Then you can open another “Incognito” window for the next account. Just don’t ever click “logout” button.

Is it required that I use incognito windows for each setup? If incognito windows are required, is below how to do it?

1) open incognito window
    2) go to Facebook and log in
    3) get Facebook User ID (c_user)
    4) get Session ID (xs)
    5) close incognito window
    6) set up the first website’s SNAP Facebook auto-post
    7) repeat steps 1-6 for the remaining websites

Is there going to be a problem with Facebook for me having many different active sessions?

NextScripts.com
    Keymaster

Yes you need to do it like this.

But on my other post you said this,

“You need one session for each FB account. You can use the same session on all websites.”

So, why would I do all of the steps I listed if I want to set up several websites???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.