How to Use "Post on specific date/time" 2 Post a Category Between Specific Dates

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums How to Use "Post on specific date/time" 2 Post a Category Between Specific Dates

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello Ludwig. I have three sets of graphics I post each year for three different holidays: Christmas, Easter and Halloween.

I want to repost each of those three sets of graphics for a period of one week leading up to the actual day of each Holiday.

For example, in the case of Christmas, I want the current 33 Christmas graphics to be reposted, one graphic every 12 hours, between December 19th and December 25th of each year.

I am trying to set this up for each of the aforementioned three holidays in Reposter using the “Post on specific date/time” option. However, I can’t quite figure it out.

Is there a way to enter just one date string for the action so that it covers the entire week — such as 12/19-12/25 — or do I need to make seven entries, one for each of those seven days? In other words, something like this:

12/19
    12/20
    12/21
    12/22
    12/23
    12/24
    12/25

Also, how can I do that without adding the year, or a specific time, so that the action will post those same 33 graphics every year between those same dates, and do it one graphic each twelve hours, as mentioned above?

Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.