I can't publish with secondary FB account

Forums NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. I can't publish with secondary FB account

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Silvia
    Participant

Hi
      I have an issue from a couple weeks ago. Before, I used to do like this:
      Set up 1 FB account where I’m at developer facebook verified (with my mobil), and then, set up multiple secondary FB accounts just accepting conditions in the last step of plugins setings. And all worked fine.
      But one day I begin at have a message from FB in that last step about something they will change about privacy blah blah blah. But all worked fine, so … I didnt care about it.
      BUT now, wher I try to set up a new account, in that last step they say that I dont have permission to publish 🙁 and dont know what I should do. I dont want make a lot of developers accounts (I dont have so many telefons xD ) I think must be something at app’s settings (at fb developers page) I can set up for be aproved… do anybody faced this issue and know how can I do?
      Thanks

Silvia
      Participant

This is the message from the plugin when I try to post something
        [code]
        Array
        (
        [Warning] =>
        [Error] => (#200) The user hasn’t authorized the application to perform this action
        )
        Array ( [Warning] => [Error] => (#200) The user hasn’t authorized the application to perform this action )
        [/code]

Silvia
        Participant

and (sorry by post in “chapters”) this is the message form FB the first tme I try to autorize my app

NextScripts.com
          Participant

Here is the full story about that issue: https://www.nextscripts.com/known-issues/facebook-issues/

Silvia
            Participant

Ok! thanks. So… if I want only to post with my main account (my developer account) or any fanpage related to that account, I dont need any more, but, if I want to post with other accounts than my “main” account, then I need to send my app for review, true? Can you tell me what I need to fill for that review? Because the list of items shown is huge!
              Thanks again

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.