Instagram Cropping images failing

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Instagram Cropping images failing

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi. Starting yesterday or today (not sure cause I’ve not posted till today) option “Make it Square: Crop – Image will be cropped to square” in Instagram is not working.

I touched ANYTHING in the configuration, and today it started to post images in the left upper corner of the full image. The rest is black. You can see an example here:

View this post on Instagram

Novedad en Spotify: Nuevo álbum de Michael Maas: Memoria Visita: http://epicmusic.family/ObnM #Album #EpicMusic #MichaelMaas #MusicaEpica #Novedad #NovedadEnSpotify #Spotify #MúsicaÉpica #EpicMusicFamily #EpicMusicWorld #TrailerMusic #cinematicmusic #spotify #novedadenspotify #music

A post shared by Música Épica (@musicaepica_es) on

I had to change option to “Make it Square: Extend – Image will be extended to square” but that’s not what I want. I liked it cropped, as it’s been working always.

Can you help me, please? Thanks

Plugin Version: 4.3.8 [Pro]
    (Multiple Users, Multiple Accounts)
    API Version: 4.4.39 [ID:22087] – MU

Wordpress: 5.2.2

Jam and Candy
    Participant

I am having the same issue and did not change any settings recently. I want to keep using the cropped version as well.

Plugin Version: 4.3.8 [Pro]
      (One User, Multiple Accounts)
      API Version: 4.4.39 [ID:21718]

i’m having the same problem here, does anyone find a solution?

NextScripts
      Keymaster

This problem has been fixed in the latest API version 4.4.40. Please go to the Help/Support page and click “[Check for API Update]”

Jam and Candy
        Participant

It’s cropping properly again, thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.