Instagram Geolocalization

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Instagram Geolocalization

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi. Starting 6 days ago (4 of April) my posts in Instagram are geotagged by default.
    The problem is that, autopost tags them in the location of my wordpress server, not in my actual place.
    I don’t remember changing anything during the last days, so it must be something related to instagram or SNAP.
    Any idea how to disable that option???
    Thanks.

Me too… all pics located at “Franklin Lakes, New Jersey”

“Franklin Lakes, New Jersey”. Yep, that’s the same place for me. I thought it was my wordpress server, but if more people is having the same issue, probably it’s SNAP server location.

Answer, please.

Thanks

I have the same problem, does anyone have a solution?

Jam and Candy
    Participant

Same problem.

Forget … There is new support here in the application.

hi, a support in the application? What does it mean? Can you kindly paste a link?

There is no support here. It looks like this plugin was dropped.

NextScripts
      Keymaster

Please update to the latest version 4.3.5. This problem has been fixed there.

>> It looks like this plugin was dropped

Right, this is exactly why we release new versions with new features every couple weeks.
        Ability to add location to Instagram posts is a new feature. It was added to 4.3.5. We accidentally pre-set the location to NJ in the previous release (4.3.4) without an ability to change it. Now you can set to any Facebook Place.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.