Instagram Post Auto Show Location

Forums NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. Instagram Post Auto Show Location

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Qazqer
    Participant

Hello, is it bug in Nextscripts for Instagram auto post? Because today i try to using it in my wordpress site, but after i check in instagram, the post show location that is not in my country. How to disable auto show location? Because i didn’t find setting in the panel. Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/nbzs7p

Jam and Candy
      Participant

I am having the same issue, also Franklin Lakes, New Jersey.

aj270303@gmail.com
        Participant

I would say it is showing your server location where your site is based. Not YOUR location.

NextScripts
          Keymaster

Please update to the latest version 4.3.5. This problem has been fixed there.

sam@back2nham.com
            Participant

Since update to 4.3.5 my post say they have successfully posted to Instagram when they haven’t. The success message is pasted below. As you can see, the link is a generic link and not the link to the post as it was previously when the poster did successfully post to Instagram:

SUCCESS

Instagram – Instagram Page.
              Post link: https://www.instagram.com/p/

Your post has been successfully sent to Instagram

Please contact support directly We will need to take a look at your environment.

sam@back2nham.com
              Participant

Support never, ever reply to me. Never have done. I have NextScripts Pro.

NextScripts
                Keymaster

What is your ticket #?

sam@back2nham.com
                  Participant

I haven’t submitted a ticket this time. I assumed nobody manned the ticket system as I didn’t get responses. The last one I submitted was #NXS387808 – which I tried to get answers for 3 times. I then opened a new ticket to try to report the other one not being answered and that also went unanswered: #NXS446179

sam@back2nham.com
                    Participant

As soon as I mentioned my ticket number it goes quiet again 😀 … why am I being ignored?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.