Is Facebook Making Changes AGAIN?

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Is Facebook Making Changes AGAIN?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Heads up, folks! I am not sure what is going on, but this is what just happened:

I just auto-posted ten graphics from my WP blog to my Facebook Timeline, Facebook Page and Facebook Group.

The ten graphics appear in both my Facebook Page album, as well as on my Facebook Page. Likewise, the ten images appear in my Facebook Group album, as well as in the group itself.

However, with my timeline, something strange is going on. While all ten images do appear in my usual Facebook timeline album, they are NOT appearing on my timeline itself.

Even worse, all of my images which I have auto-posted to my timeline — around 2,400 of them — have completely disappeared from my timeline. They only appear in my usual Facebook timeline album.

The only things which are currently showing on my timeline, are things which I directly posted on my timeline while logged in to my Facebook account.

I am hoping that this is just a temporary issue which will disappear after Facebook is done fiddling with their code, assuming that this is the cause of the current problem.

BTW, sending a test image to my Facebook timeline from my Facebook timeline account within the SNAP Pro plugin does NOT result in any error messages appearing on my screen.

To reiterate, Facebook is receiving my images, and placing them in the correct timeline album, but they are NOT actually appearing on my timeline. Furthermore, all auto-posted WP blog posts — 2,400 of them — have disappeared from my actual timeline.

I just wanted to let everyone know about this, in case you have begun to experience the same thing.

Please disregard the above message regarding Facebook. It appears that the problem is now fixed.

It would be nice if there was a way to edit and/or delete our messages here in the NextScripts forum. If there is a way, I am not aware of it. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.