Tagged: publish autopublish
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by Brian Watt.
- June 13, 2017 at 4:39 am #541387snapcoParticipant
Since a week ago we are having trouble with the SNAP plugin.
We are using version 3.8.2 and WP 4.7.5
It worked perfectly for more than a year. Only big change we made a couple of days before the issues started is that we changed the website to SSL. So maybe it has something to with this change?
We are experiencing the following issue:
– post that are planned were always published correctly on the website and SNAP published these articles succesfully to Facebook and Twitter. No problems.
– Right now all articles are still published succesfully on the website however they are not always published on Facebook and Twitter. When it goes wrong it goes wrong for both networks. In those cases (which seems randomly since we cannot find a common variable or something) we manually post these items using the plugin link inside the edit screen of the article, then it works fine.
We activated the extended debugging in the plugin settings but there are no specific errors shown at the times of publication, not when it goes right and not when it goes wrong.
Also in the SNAP logging we do see that the plugin tries to autopost, only somehow the post is not posted, as you can see in the logging below:
[2017-06-13 06:00:47] – [Start =- ] – —===### NEW AUTO-POST REQUEST PostID:(18875) Automated ###===—
[2017-06-13 06:00:47] – [*** ID: 18875, Type: post] – Status Changed: future_to_publish. Autopost requested.
[2017-06-12 19:00:26] – [Start =- ] – —===### NEW AUTO-POST REQUEST PostID:(6160) Automated ###===—
[2017-06-12 19:00:26] – [*** ID: 6160, Type: post] – Status Changed: future_to_publish. Autopost requested.
Does anyone has a suggestion on what might be causing this or how we can debug this?June 16, 2017 at 12:27 pm #541475Brian Watt
I have the exact same problem on a client site. Nextscripts 3.8.5, Pro Upgrade 1.3.9, and WP 4.8. Posts publish just fine, and can be sent to social media manually just fine. They just aren’t sent to social media Automatically. The log looks just like Snapco’s, right up to the point my client manually pushes the post out:
[2017-06-16 01:15:45] – [Start =- ] – —===### NEW AUTO-POST REQUEST PostID:(64126) Automated ###===—
[2017-06-16 01:15:45] – [*** ID: 64126, Type: post] – Status Changed: future_to_publish. Autopost requested.
No server errors, WP-Cron tests good. Thoughts?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.