LinkedIn Array Posting Error

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums LinkedIn Array Posting Error

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kirk
    Participant

Anyone get an error like this when posting to Linkedin?

-=ERROR=- Array ( [postID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2014-02-18 05:02:38 [Error] => )

All the other services post fine. I’ve been getting this error for Linkedin for a week or so now.

I also went to the SNAP Social Networks Auto Poster Options page and double checked the settings which are ok. I also hit the “Submit test post to linkedin” which worked ok. The “New Post to Social Networks” sends a post out fine too.

It’s just when I publish a wordpress post, or hit the “Repost to Linkedin” I get the error and nothing posts.

NextScripts.com
      Participant

Please contact the support directly, we need to take a look at your site

Graziano
        Participant

I am getting exactly the same error as the one Kirk posted. Same situation in all aspects. Did you find a solution? Please let me know. thanks. Graziano

Gert-Jan Verkerk
          Participant

Exactly the same error here aswell..:

[2014-03-09 13:51:16] – [Error] [LinkedIn – ] – -=ERROR=- Array ( [postID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2014-03-09 12:51:16 [Error] => Not Configured ) | PostID: 0 –

all other networks (FB and TW) are doing just fine….

help please….

Nick
            Participant

Same problem here, posting to Twitter and Facebook is OK but LinkedIn has the same error.

Has anyone got a fix for this please?

Allan
              Participant

We are still having the problem using WordPress 4.5.1. and NextScripts 3.5.5.

Do we need to do anything after upgrading the plugin?

Allan

Allan
                Participant

We are using the NextScripts API, not the LinkedIn API.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.