LinkedIn (New Post – %Title%

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums LinkedIn (New Post – %Title%

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sven
    Participant

Within the LinkedIn account settings the field “Message text Format:” is empty and the option ” Add blogpost to LinkedIn message as an attachment” is set on auto.

The WordPress post will be posted correct on LinkedIn…. but the Title will start with: “New Post -”

Ideleted this “New Post – ” from some PHP files within the plug-in directory, but it still appears.

If I write a new post there is down the section for the linkedin posting. There is “New Post – ” written in the title line. If I delet it there every time I post something it will be ok. Doing this on every post is not nice. How can I get it out here?

NextScripts.com
      Participant

>> deleted this “New Post – ” from some PHP files within the plug-in directory

Wow. Altering files instead of just looking at the settings page, it’s cool.

Please see the answer in the FAQ – #12:

FAQ

Diego
        Participant

I have the same issue described by sven with the auto posting for my LinkedIn account. The FAQ #12 was not helpful. Is it a bug?

Marc
          Participant

Editing PHP files instead of setting up this in the settings of the plug-in ? hard coded ? sounds like the 1980’s!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.