LiveJournal posting: No PID

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keith DeHavelle
    Participant

I’ve just set up SNAP on WordPress, disabliing all non-standard themes and plugins, and attempted to get LiveJournal going. (I’d used another cross-poster until it failed in January.) No settings other than user name and PW were used.

The log shows: “Something went wrong – NO PID”

I am not too surprised, as some LJ change seems to have affected the interface for all crossposters. But your product looks excellent for the larger FaceBook and other social media uses, and I was hoping the recent update meant that you’d solved this.

The test button for the LJ interface also fails — the only difference is that the post ID is 0. For regular entries, a non-zero PostID and title shows up.

What should I try next?

===|==============/ Keith DeHavelle

NextScripts.com
      Participant

Usually such an error means that your hosting provider has been banned on LiveJournal. LiveJournal was under massive DDoS attack several months ago and a lot of providers still banned there as the result.

You can try to contact LJ or try another hosting.

5vlast
        Participant

we have 2 website in the same server 1st domain work with livejurnal 2nd one do not work 🙁

NextScripts.com
          Participant

You can try to contact LJ. We have no way to know the reason why LJ rejects your posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘LiveJournal posting: No PID’ is closed to new replies.