Lost support ticket- Problems with API subscription

Forums NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. Lost support ticket- Problems with API subscription

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I put in a support ticket 13 days ago and haven’t heard anything from it just yet. I’m worried I’ve gotten a response and missed it somehow.

It’s a similar problem I had last year with a similar support ticket and I just want to make sure it doesn’t get confused as I’ve now ruled out my server as the issue. I also have a different email than my login (Times change, I don’t use that email anymore, too expensive), so I want to make sure there isn’t a communication issue going on (I put the new email in the support ticket).

If there is a backlog, that’s totally okay. I’ll wait. I just need to know that someone will be working on this so it doesn’t get forgotten. I forgot about following up on this last time and I effectively ended up wasting my API subscription for all of 2018 (That was totally my fault), so I don’t want to do that for my 2019 subscription.

Anyway, I know this isn’t the best place for this, I just have no other place to send up a flare. Sorry guys! But Thanks for doing this! 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.