Major problems with New version 3.4.30

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Major problems with New version 3.4.30

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hil
    Participant

Hi, The Version 3.4.30 just released today is conflicting with various themes and other plugins. When the new version is activated the theme and plugins throw out several errors

Errors on theme:
      No tags Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /homepages/7/d578470367/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Test/wp-content/themes/marena/functions.php on line 527

Notice: Undefined index: page in /homepages/7/d578470367/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Test/wp-content/themes/marena/functions.php on line 943

Errors with other plugins: – “SEO Smart Links”
      Notice: Undefined index: Process For IVF Teatments in /homepages/7/d578470367/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Test/wp-content/plugins/seo-automatic-links/seo-links.php on line 400

If i disable the nextscripts plugin, all errors are gone
      If you need an admin login and password to see the problem and test , please let me know and I can provide you access to my test site

Thanks
      Hil

Jay
      Participant

Having same problem. Had to disable the plugin.

chris
        Participant

same here need this fixed a lot more info on wp plugin forum from other users…

NextScripts.com
          Participant

Fixed in the Verizon 3.4.31. Please update.

Business Legions
            Participant

It appears the latest update included displaying error messages. Those error messages are from other plugin.

I had the same issue and the fix (until the author pushes another update) is to remove the line:

error_reporting(E_ALL); ini_set(‘display_errors’, ‘1’);

I created some instructions here https://www.businesslegions.com/blog/2016/01/15/fix-nextscript-social-networks-auto-poster-error-messages/

NextScripts.com
              Participant

Business Legions . There is NO need for that. Verizon 3.4.31 that removes the debug info is already out. Please update.

Business Legions
                Participant

Sorry, I didn’t refresh the page so didn’t know there was a new message about the latest update.

Thanks I’ll use the latest update.

Hil
                  Participant

Yes. The update works great !!. Thanks for resolving it so fast

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.