› Forums › NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. › Missing documentation for parameters (only PHP API)
- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 5 months ago by Dodo.
- June 15, 2015 at 8:36 am #444314DodoParticipant
I buy and will now test the API (pure php), but can’t find a good documentation or all parameters that I need. Maybe we can collect here the most basic features?
I will use this API only for Twitter, Facebook and Google+. So my question are:
a – Which parameter exists here? Only “text” and “imageURL”?
b- What is the limitation for “text” length? 140 chars or 140 chars minus 22 chars for minified twitter url?
a – Which parameter exists here? Only “text” and “imageURL” and “url”?
b – Any limitation here?
c – This image show me features: https://www.nextscripts.com/images/sc/snap-api-002.png
c1 – How I can set text or image post or text with link?
c2 – How I can set “upload images to”-function and what is the difference?
c3 – How I can enable/disable “let facebook fill the link info”?
The only one with some examples. Here: https://www.nextscripts.com/google-plus-automated-posting/
* Text post
* Link post
* Image post
I would like to see this for twitter und facebook, too.
a – Which parameter exists here?
b – In example “Post Image with a message” I found “$lnk = array(‘img’=>’https://….png’);” Are here more options?
4. In example file “example-snap-class-usage.php” you can found this big array (as twitter and facebook example):
$message = array(
'title'=>'Toshiba details 4K laptop arriving before summer',
'text'=>'Toshiba has just dished most of the important details about its intriguing 4K Satellite P50t that we saw at CES 2014, along with some other new models. There will be that exotic 282 ppi 3,840 x 2,160, 15.6-inch touchscreen, driven by 2GB AMD Radeon R9 M265 graphics',
'urlDescr'=>'Toshiba has just dished most of the important details about its intriguing 4K Satellite P50t that we saw at CES 2014',
'urlTitle'=>'Toshiba details 4K laptop arriving before summer',
'imageURL' => array('large'=>'https://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/adam/f6428d1133fd5a94e05dd17b7cd80e0/Satellite-p50t-b-2013-03-19-01.jpg'),
What here is really used in twitter, what in facebook and what in google+?
5. Its possible for facebook and google+ to set which image is use as preview in text+url?June 15, 2015 at 8:51 am #444315DodoParticipant
c – In example is this code:
$TWoptions['twMsgFormat'] = '%TEXT%';
$TWoptions['attchImg'] = '1';
Which parameters for twMsgFormat are here possible?
Is “attchImg” necessary for “imageURL”?
6. Is here a parameter for “**MsgFormat” in facebook and google+? On https://www.nextscripts.com/snap-api/ there is that parameter only for twitter. Why?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.