- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Jepoy.
- November 12, 2013 at 7:02 am #31125WouterParticipant
I posted an article this morning and found out that the title and link were missing for Linkedin group posts.
– Message Format: %EXCERPT%
– Title Format (Groups Only): %TITLE%
– Image(s) to use: auto
– URL to use: auto
With the same settings, previous posts did have the title and link displayed.
Is this a bug?November 12, 2013 at 1:30 pm #31209NextScripts.comParticipant
Is this about LinkedIn API or NextScripts API?November 13, 2013 at 10:17 am #31440WouterParticipant
I use the LinkedIn Native API.
Now I read “Can be used for posting to your profile only.” But I have used it for groups already a few months without any problem.December 8, 2015 at 7:24 am #473102JepoyParticipant
Hi, where can we configure the “Title Format (Groups Only):” for LinkedIn? It seems that the “New Post -” text is there by default which we don’t want and we really do not want to alter the NextScript script just for this purpose.
Config is not in this page -> https://………..mysiteaddress………options-general.php?page=NextScripts_SNAP.php
pls help. tnx
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.