New Instagram integration failing?

Forums NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. New Instagram integration failing?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AD Wheeler
    Participant

During the test post I keep getting an error and this:

Testing …

Array
      (
      [pgID] =>
      [isPosted] => 0
      [pDate] => 2016-03-07 21:26:54
      [Error] => Something went wrong – ERROR -LOGIN- Array
      (
      [status] => fail
      [message] => To secure your account, we have reset your password. Please tap Forgot Password below and follow the instructions to access your account.
      )

)
      Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2016-03-07 21:26:54 [Error] => Something went wrong – ERROR -LOGIN- Array ( [status] => fail [message] => To secure your account, we have reset your password. Please tap Forgot Password below and follow the instructions to access your account. ) )

Yet, I am logged in and no password reset is requested. It failed with a few errors before this as well.

NextScripts.com
      Participant

Please go to you Instagram account on your phone and reset your password, then please confirm the new login

AD Wheeler
        Participant

Nevermind…had to completely log out of IG, reset to a new password, click that I forgot my password (which I did not because it is entered by LastPass), reset my password to a 12 letter password, and relogin. Now it works.

Rom
          Participant

Hi Ad Wheeler, where did get the latest version with instagram? i cannot find on the website the place to download it.
            I feel a little stupid, but get no answers by the nextscript team and i read you already tested.
            thank you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.