- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by seventh.
- February 8, 2016 at 2:26 pm #486908seventhParticipant
Some posts succesfully submitted to facebook and twitter, but don’t submitted to VK.com. In logs I see:
[2016-02-08 22:08:09] - [Error] [vKontakte - https://vk.com/mygroup] - -=ERROR=- Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2016-02-08 19:07:54 [Error] => Error: WP_Error Object ( [errors] => Array ( [http_request_failed] => Array (  => Operation timed out after 5000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received ) ) [error_data] => Array ( ) ) ) | PostID: 4948 - post title |im
My own hosting – server at my home, I can do anything with it. What can I do?
Sorry for my English.February 11, 2016 at 2:45 pm #487786February 28, 2016 at 2:29 pm #491234seventhParticipant
I think the can be in curl and IPv6:
root@7th-server:~# curl -v vk.com/
* Trying 2a00:bdc0:3:103:1:0:403:907...
* Immediate connect fail for 2a00:bdc0:3:103:1:0:403:907: Ð¡ÐµÑ‚ÑŒ Ð½ÐµÐ´Ð¾ÑÑ‚ÑƒÐ¿Ð½Ð° (network unreacheble)
* Trying 2a00:bdc0:3:103:1:0:403:908...
* Immediate connect fail for 2a00:bdc0:3:103:1:0:403:908: Ð¡ÐµÑ‚ÑŒ Ð½ÐµÐ´Ð¾ÑÑ‚ÑƒÐ¿Ð½Ð°
* Trying 2a00:bdc0:3:103:1:0:403:909...
* Immediate connect fail for 2a00:bdc0:3:103:1:0:403:909: Ð¡ÐµÑ‚ÑŒ Ð½ÐµÐ´Ð¾ÑÑ‚ÑƒÐ¿Ð½Ð°
* Trying 18.104.22.168...
* Connected to vk.com (22.214.171.124) port 80 (#0)
> GET / HTTP/1.1
> Host: vk.com
> User-Agent: curl/7.47.1
> Accept: */*
What can I do with it?February 28, 2016 at 2:30 pm #491235seventhParticipant
I think IPv6 generate timeouts. Google for it tell me that line:
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_IPRESOLVE, CURL_IPRESOLVE_V4 );
Can I use it anywhere?
Or some other ways to use only IPv4?
Offtopic – thread notifications realy needed!
Sorry for my English
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.