Pinterest stopped working

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Pinterest stopped working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nikola
    Participant

Does anyone else have this error on pinterest

-=ERROR=- Array ( [api_error_code] => 8 [message] => Wow! That’s a lot of pins! We love your enthusiasm, but you’ve hit one of the blocks we have in place to combat spam. Please try again later. [code] => API_ERROR [target] => [http_status] => 503 ) | PostID: 3016

I check my pinterest account and I can pin manually without any problems.

NextScripts.com
      Participant

I think the message is pretty self explanatory. Pinterest has a limit of posts you can make from one IP to one account in one day. You obviously reached that limit.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
        Ludwig Van Normainen
        NextScripts.com

Daniele
        Participant

Do you know which is the limit per day? After how long will this block been removed? Thanks, Daniele

NextScripts.com
          Participant

There is no general limit. Network decides the limit on each account individually.

helen
            Participant

I dont often pin at all, but I got this message yesterday, so I tried again today, still get this message. my friends pin a ton of junkies, and they have no problem with it. I believe it has NOTHING to do with how many pins you pin.

just read some people’s posts on yahoo!, even you re not “pinning” but just trying to move your pins from one board to another, you still get this message.

Ashley
              Participant

I too am getting this. I tried disconnecting/reconnecting my Pinterest account and got the same thing. I tried changing what was posted such as just the image and title text – same error. I sent a message on Facebook with no response, but my other messages were responded to on other items. I pay for the pro account which includes all of this and plan to try and get a refund if this is not resolved since this was one of the main features I wanted.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.