How to Contact NextScripts Support

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums How to Contact NextScripts Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Participant

These forums are mostly for user interaction and experience exchange.
      These are not support forums, so opening the thread here does not guarantee the reply from support. 95% of the support inquires require us to take a look at your site, so please contact support directly if you have any problems.

You can open a “Support ticket” here. All support tickets are promptly answered.

You can also contact us if you have any questions.

Glenn Caleval
      Participant

This is not a support request and can be safely ignored until you have some spare time.

I am completely amazed at how many different services you have added to SNAP’s repertoire. I have the multi-site license version tho I only actively use it on one public site. Two others for experimentation.

My question is if you will ever consider adding the ability to import Tweets as posts, rather than just comments to tweets.

The purpose is for those WordPress admins who will never access the “firehose” but would still like to be able to do some basic things with our users. Consider something as simple as being able to have a WordPress tag cloud based on the imported tweets. Of course we cannot do anything if we don’t have a means such as SNAP to import the tweets to start with.

Hoping you are having much success,

Glenn Caleval

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.