Post Featured Image with Advanced Custom Fields

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Post Featured Image with Advanced Custom Fields

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Justin F
    Participant

I am using ACF WordPress plugin and have the field for the image I would like to post to Twitter as img src=”[acf field=’mugshot’]” in the body of the post.

I am getting this error in the logs when SNAP attempts to post to Twitter:

[2014-07-04 11:00:21] – [Error] [Twitter – Twitter] – Could not get image (https://wakemugshots.com/%5Bacf%20field=), will post without it – Error:

Could I please get some help as to what settings I need to change to get the image to post with with the tweet?

NextScripts.com
      Participant

Message Formatting Tags

%CF-CustomFieldName% – Inserts the contents of the custom field with the specified name. (example: if your price is stored in the custom field “PRDPRICE” you will need to use %CF-PRDPRICE% tag)

Gregor
        Participant

Hi

We are using custom post type (Events v2 from templatic) and i tried to insert %CF-prizorisce%, whichis custom field, but it’s not showing.

Are custom post types different?

Marcus
          Participant

Hi, we had this working before with Custom Fields and it has recently stopped working.

Have anything changed on your side that %CF-CustomFieldName% would not work anymore?

This happened before when you started using %CF- nomenclature. Is there a way we can be notified of breaking changes like this?

thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.