Posts created via WordPress XMLRPC API don't publish to Twitter, etc

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Posts created via WordPress XMLRPC API don't publish to Twitter, etc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

Hi,

When I manually create posts, they are automatically publish to Twitter, etc.

When I create posts using the WordPress XMLRPC API, they don’t publish.

Is there any way to make them publish when created via the Workpress XMLRPC system?
      I’m using this library: https://xml-rpc.net/ to create wordpress posts from a .net application.

Thank you
      Steve

NextScripts.com
      Participant

Our plugin posts to all configured social networks at the time post goes live. Technically speaking our plugin is hooked to the event of changing post status from whatever to “Published”. This event is triggered when you hit “Publish” button, when you post on your site from email, when you publish post from your iOS/Android Device, and when scheduled post becomes live.

You need to check your code. iOS/Android devices are also posting via WordPress XMLRPC API and it is working fine.

Steve
        Participant

I’ve worked it out, it was a permissions issue, I was using a different user via XMLRPC, I hadn’t noticed your plugin had posting permissions per user.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.